Gillece Services wants you to know that the best way to deal with drain clogs is to prevent them. Here are some maintenance tips:
- Do not pour grease down the kitchen drain.
- Do not wash coffee grounds down the sink.
- Use a drain screen to catch things like hair and soap scum. Make sure you clean the screen regularly.
- Run the water for several seconds after you run the garbage disposal.
- Pour boiling water down your drains at least once a week to clear the pipes of any scum and build-up.
If you are ever faced with a sluggish or clogged drain / sewer, call Gillece. Gillece Services provides rooter services to your sewer drains and main drains.